1. How do I become a sponsor or exhibitor?
2. When do I receive the attendee lists?
- You will receive your 1st pre-event attendee list 4-3 weeks before the conference. Then you will receive your 2nd pre-event attendee list 1 week before the conference. 2 weeks after the conference you will receive the post-event attendee list.
3. What are the substitution, refund and cancellation policies for sponsors or exhibitors?
- Substitutions can be made at any time. Please modify your registration and update with the new persons information. You can also contact Christa Pulling email@example.com
- Exhibit Space and Sponsorships are non-refundable.
4. Where can I find pertinent deadlines?
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sharon Wilkinson at 800-289-4232 ext.202 - See more at: http://stage_mufc.franchising.com/sponsors.html#sthash.ERc0QGm5.dpuf
1. If I am already a sponsor or exhibitor does this mean I am already registered for the conference?
- No you are not registered. You must register online in order to have a badge. You will not be charged for registrations included in your sponsorship.
2. How do I register for the conference?
- You must register online in order to have a badge. Go to the following link: https://www.etouches.com/mufc2014
- Select New Registration
- Under registration type select Sponsors or Exhibitors then on the next page select your company name from the drop down menu and proceed through registration until you have hit the finish button and the confirmation page is shown.
3. What if I am a sponsor or an exhibitor and I want to bring more attendees than my sponsorship allows?
- You can register additional attendees at the special discounted rate of $595. You will only be allowed a certain number of additional attendees depending on your sponsorship level. See examples below:
- Platinum can bring 4 additional sponsor attendees.
- Gold can bring 3 additional sponsor attendees.
- Multi-Unit Franchisee Luncheon can bring 3 additional sponsor attendees.
- Exhibitors can bring 2 additional sponsor attendees.
4. How do I register my additional attendees?
- Select New Registration
- Under registration type select Sponsors or Exhibitors then on the next page please select "Your Company Name" Additional Sponsor Attendee
- Then continue through registration until you make a payment and a confirmation page is shown
5. What are the badge policies?
- You must register online to have a badge to attend the conference.
- Your badge must contain the same company name that you signed up your sponsorship with. If we notice in registration you haven't registered under the proper name we will contact you to update it.
Conference Guidebook Information:
1. What information is included in the conference guidebook?
- Your company logo, a 50 word company description, and your contact information are all included in the conference guidebook.
2. How do I submit my Company Listing and Contact information for the guidebook?
3. What type of logo should I submit for the conference guidebook?
- Your logo must be a vector .ai file
4. How do I submit my logo for the conference guidebook?
5. What if I am not sure if my logo file type is usable?
Exhibit Hall Information:
1. When will I receive the exhibitor kit?
- The exhibitor kit will released January 2014 by The Freeman Company our vendor for the expo hall.
2. What are the exhibit hall hours and the set-up or tear down times?
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
9:00am - 6:00pm Sponsor Set-up
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
4:45pm - 7:45pm Expo Hall Open
Thursday, April 24, 2014
12:15pm - 1:45pm Lunch
5pm - 7pm Cocktail Reception
After 7pm Sponsor Breakdown
*Please note you will only be allowed to set-up during the set-up hours on Tuesday, April 22nd. Due to security issues you will not be allowed to get into the exhibit hall before 4:30pm Wednesday, April 23rd*
3. What do I need to do if I want to serve food or beverages at my booth?
- Due to specific health regulations in Las Vegas you need to be approved to provide food or beverages at your booth. Please contact Sue Logan email@example.com or 800-289-4232 ext. 203 for more information.
4. What is included in my exhibit hall booth space?
- 10x10 booth space
- Right, Left, and Back sides draped in black linen
- Furniture to be ordered through the Freeman Company
5. How do I order furniture for my booth space?
- You will be able to order different items from the Freeman Company. This will be found in the exhibitor kit which will be released January 2014.
6. Where can I view the exhibit hall floor plan.
Franchisee VIP Program:
1. What is the Franchisee VIP Program?
- VIPs get to come to the conference free of charge. It is a great way to reward outstanding franchisees! Please note franchisee VIPs can ONLY be franchisees.
2. What is included in the Franchisee VIP invitation?
- An email VIP invitation
- A hard copy VIP invitation
- A letter describing the VIP program sent on your behalf
- A conference brochure
3. Who can submit Franchisee VIPs?
- The following sponsorship levels can submit VIPs:
- Platinum: 4 Franchisee VIPs
- Gold: 3 Franchisee VIPs
- Multi-Unit Franchisee Luncheon: 3 Franchisee VIPs
- Silver: 2 Franchisee VIPs
4. Can I use the Franchisee VIP invitation as and additional sponsor or exhibitor attendee registration?
- The Franchisee VIP invitations are only for franchisees and are non-transferable.